The bedroom is traditionally considered the most intimate place in any home. The atmosphere of this room should be conducive to privacy, rest and relaxation, so the design of the bedroom must be thought out very carefully. This is especially true of the matrimonial bedroom, since a gentle and romantic atmosphere should hover in it, which will help maintain quivering feelings and harmonious relationships in a couple.
- 100% Cotton
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The Set of 4 throw pillow covers are made of 100% woven cotton fabric which makes it durable, harmless and skin-friendly. The pillow covers are designed in such a way that they provide utmost comfort and gives a cozy touch to your homes!
- MODERN DESIGNS: The modern and trendy designs on these decorative pillow cases with the retro colors accessorize your bedroom, living room, farmhouse, car, couch, floor and almost any indoor or outdoor space.
- PERFECT ACCENT: The fall pillow covers make a perfect boho décor for thanksgiving, christmas or for any other occasion or festival. These accent pillows are sure to bring style and texture to any interior setting and a fabulous look to your sofas, couches, beds or any furniture.
- STURDY WORKMANSHIP: The 18×18 floor pillow or cushion cover set enables easy fill and removal of the pillow inserts and holds it firmly as it comes with a sturdy BACK ZIPPER.
- LOVE IT FOR LIFE: These couch pillow covers are designed to last for years to come and beautify your spaces forever so its definitely worth your buy.
The state of people in the morning and in the evening, their mental attitude, depends on the design of the bedroom. Read about how to properly organize the space of a married bedroom and what the main points need to be considered in our article.
Organization of space
It is best when the matrimonial bedroom is a separate room and is intended exclusively for sleeping, and the work area, children’s room or living room are located separately. However, this is not always possible. In this case, you can use screens, partitions or fabric curtains to separate the sleeping area.
In order to feel as comfortable as possible in the morning, natural light is very important for a person. If there is no way to place a sleeping area near the window, you need to take care of soft, close to natural, lighting.
It is best to think over bright overhead lighting, as well as local light sources: table lamps, floor lamps, sconces. For local light sources, it is worth choosing matte shades or lampshades that dim the light.
You shouldn’t have a lot of furniture in the matrimonial bedroom. It should have enough space to accommodate a large bed on which both spouses will sleep comfortably. The rest of the interior items, such as a cafe, dressing table, bedside tables and dressers, are placed only if the free space allows. In this case, it is better to give preference to a built-in wardrobe, which will look less bulky than a freestanding one.
It is best to place a bed in a married bedroom in the middle of the room so that both spouses have free access to it. For convenience, you can lean her headboard against the walls.
- Set of 2 lamps. Each is 26 1/2″ high overall. Bottom base is 5″ wide. Shade is 12″ wide at the top x 14″ wide at the bottom x 10″ high. Weighs 5.5 lbs.
- Lamps use one maximum 150 watt standard-medium base E26 bulbs (not included). On-off socket switches.
- Set of two Tanya table lamps. A traditional look, ideal for coastal decorating. From Regency Hill.
- Blue wash vintage-look finish. Cast resin construction.
- White lamp shades with decorative finials. 8-foot long clear cords.
In the spacious bedroom, you can arrange a relaxation area with an upholstered armchair, couch or small sofa. In such a zone, one of the spouses can read a book and relax without disturbing the other.
At the same time, you should not place a TV, laptop or computer in the bedroom, as this contributes to the separation of spouses and the emergence of different interests. It is also better not to place the working area in the bedroom.
When arranging furniture in a bedroom, it is important to pay attention to the arrangement of furniture and decor items. During sleep, a person should not be reflected in mirror surfaces, as this has an extremely negative effect on the person’s health. You need to take care that the doors of the wardrobe are not mirrored, and the dressing table is turned away from the bed.
Color scheme and accessories
In the marital bedroom, the design is intended to reflect an atmosphere of relaxation and serenity. Therefore, the color scheme of the bedroom should be calm and not aggressive. It is best to opt for light colors: blue, beige, light green. Sandy yellow tones will add warmth and coziness to the bedroom, while lavender and blue, on the contrary, will make the bedroom look cooler and fresher. It is worth using brown and black colors in the bedroom only as a decoration, without overloading the room.
Bright colors and shades such as red, orange or blue are acceptable in a young couple’s bedroom. But for spouses of a more mature age in such a room it will be difficult to relax and tune in to rest.
In a large bedroom, do not overload the space by cluttering it with furniture. And so that the room does not seem empty, you can decorate one of the walls with colored wallpaper or panels.
Textiles play an important role in the design of the bedroom. The color of bed linen and curtains should harmoniously complement the overall color scheme of the room. At the same time, if you want to add color accents in a delicate room, then it is best to do this with the help of textile elements or accessories. If desired, they can be easily replaced with calmer ones.
The bedroom is by nature the quietest room in an apartment or house, so there should be a minimum number of accessories. A few paintings or photographs, a few decorative pillows and a large vase are enough to make the bedroom cozy, but not cause a feeling of clutter.
If the general interior of the room allows, you can place wallpaper with a bright graphic pattern or themed photo wallpaper on one of the walls. The most important thing is that all decorative elements are designed in the same style and complement the design of the entire room.
The main thing is that both of you are comfortable in the bedroom and you can relax and have a good rest, because in the married bedroom the most important thing is that love and understanding reign.
- Super Soft: A Grade Velvet, fine texture, soft handle and comfortable. It has elasticity, no pilling and no stimulation to the skin.
- Material: Polyester and Cotton Blend, double-sided printing.
- Contains: Brand New 4 PCs Square Covers 18″ X 18″(45 X 45cm), No Filler/Insert, Soft & Velour Like Feel.
- Comfortable & Warm Touch, Brings Luxury Look To Your Home Decorative, Living Room, Kitchen, Bedding, Chair, Car, Toss, Patio, Bedroom, Office, Etc.
- Care: Machine wash cold separately. Gentle Cycle. Do not bleach. Do not iron.