Giving a “second life” to unnecessary items, tools or furniture and using them as garden decorations is a fashion that has not waned over the years. Only materials change. But what decorative materials from recycling are used most often in gardening?
Gardening is not only about sowing different types of seeds, but also about making decorations. Decorations in horticulture play a huge role, both for aesthetics and for fauna and even flora.
- High-Quality Materials: Each figurines is hand-painted vibrant colors and the light is waterproof, and as every parts is made of long-lasting resin and hand painted with UV resistant paint, making it solid and lasting.
- Garden Decor: Perfect as garden deco, suitable for the garden, trees, flowers, flowerbed, fence, walkway. Plant this charming little Solar Succulent Turtle Garden Statue anywhere, and enjoy color by day and soft light by night
- Warm Gifts: Size(11.41″ L x 5.5″ W x 7.48″ H) This garden décor figurines is one of the best gifts you can give. This lawn ornament is a perfect gift for you family and friends on Christmas ,Thanksgiving, Birthdays,Mother’s Day and Housewarming.
- Quality Work : Simply turn the turtle figurine on and leave it in the “on” position during the daytime. The solar panel will charge during the daylight hours and light up automatically at night. The Led Light will Light up 10h in summer and 5h in winter after fully charge.
- Money-Back Warranty: If there is any questions plz feel free to contact with us, our experienced customer service team will response in 24 hours. These outdoor decorative figurines provide 90 days replacement OR risk-free refund warranty.
Of course, most often the gardener uses a new decoration for the garden, but you can often see decorations that were made from utilitarian items. For some it is a synonym for kitsch, for others it is the creative use of unnecessary items and giving them a “second life” in the form of original and unique decorations. There are no rules here. You can use everything, and the gardener himself is limited only by imagination and individual “sense of taste”. Among the various materials that are used for garden decorations, the most popular are:
1. Pallets are an ideal, cheap and versatile material for building garden furniture and more. Their size, shape and structure make it quick and easy to create impressive flower beds and minimalist vertical gardens.
2. Wooden furniture.
2. Wooden furniture. Cabinets and cabinets can be used to create whimsical garden tools. Moreover, they are valued as flower beds. In addition to kitchen cabinets, armchairs, dressers, tables and chests, and even drawers, various types of dishes and vessels are often used. It happens that even a bed richly decorated with plants can be found in the garden. Although you can’t sleep on it, it’s hard to take your eyes off such beauty.
3. Clay pots.
3. Clay pots. In gardens, they are used to create specific items or scarecrows that scare away unwanted guests. In addition, old pots (especially damaged ones) can be used to create adorable miniature gardens.
4. Tires are a controversial and unique way to decorate your garden. Of course, tastes are not discussed. But a beautifully arranged garden with tires looks very attractive. Tires are used in gardens as containers for growing flowers. They are often left in their natural shape (painted with paint), but sometimes tires are used to create the most exquisite decorations (for example, swans, cups).
- BUDDHA STATUE: Calming Buddha looks great in your yard or garden, or placed on your deck or porch and home office decor
- RELAXING LOOK: Meditating design adds a Zen and relaxing look to your outdoor space
- REALISTIC STONE DESIGN: Natural stone color with a bronze finish and cracked details adds a natural element to your decor
- DURABLE: Polyresin and stone powder construction is rust and weather-resistant to keep your statue looking new overtime
- IDEAL SIZE: Statue measures 10″L x 8″W x 15″H, the perfect size for your yard, and includes a one year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase
5. Bicycles. Old, unused two-wheelers work well for flower beds. Plant containers – from the body to the steering wheel – can be successfully mounted on bicycles. Such decoration will introduce a certain atmosphere into the garden.
6. Glass bottles
6. Glass bottles can be used to create a lightly finished surface such as a separating edge. With such a decoration, it is worth mowing the grass very carefully so as not to damage the site, equipment and, of course, health. Most often, glass bottles are used under the guise of “mood” lighting.
7. Rural household appliances
7. Rural household appliances find particular use in country gardens. The creativity of the owners is sometimes surprising (and usually positive). This material is used as flower beds, stairs, wooden wheelbarrows and barrels. Wheels from carts are very popular. They fit perfectly into the overall picture of the garden.
8. Mirrors – fixed in a well thought out place, optically enlarge the surface of the garden (of course, when viewed from a certain angle – not directly opposite).
9. Empty packaging
9. Empty packaging, cans or plastic bottles are excellent containers for small plants. They are cheap and very easy to work with. When making decorations, it is worth smoothing the edges of metal or plastic so as not to cut yourself. If necessary, it is necessary to make holes in such decorations so that excess water can flow freely.
10. Baskets are best used as containers for growing flowers. They look great in rural gardens as well as gardens that are saturated with romance. It is best to place them in a jute or felt bag so that the backing does not leak through the holes.
- NO MORE BORING GARDEN DECOR – this beautifully hand painted resin cat with tiger stripes and cuteness overload is sure to be the centerpiece of your garden this year and a joy for your friends to find hiding in your Annuals and Perennials
- DON’T WORRY – only eats gnomes. Dogs, mailmen and neighbors are 100% safe. Perfect gifts for gnome lovers or haters, Moms, Dads, Daughters, grandparents. Wonderful housewarming gift.
- HIGH QUALITY – handcrafted and made from durable resin material.
- Big enough to be noticed but small enough to fit on a bookshelf. Perfect size for many locations.
- Guaranteed to make the number of gnomes in your garden greatly decrease.