White is a color that suits any room. But it looks especially harmonious in the bedroom. There are two myths that surround him. The first is that this color is boring. The second is that this color is impractical. We dispel everyone!
- Sometimes all your space needs is a little pop of color and a little extra pattern. Featuring nine handcrafted drawers with brass hardware, this trendy optical inlay dresser will provide just that.
- Dimension : 107 (Width) X 86(Height) X 50(Depth) cm. Material : Bone Inlay , Mdf , Resin , Solid Wood , Paint and Brushed Brass Legs and Knobs . More Color are Available
- Tropical hardwood dresser reinforced with engineered hardwood, featuring hand-cut, inlaid bone detail . chest of 9 drawers .
- Dresser is sealed with wax for easy cleaning; it protects against moisture, but should be maintained. Wipe up spills immediately with a soft cloth. Avoid using cleaning products as they may damage the sensitive mother of pearl surface
- Artful and functional at once, this nine-drawer dresser provides ample storage while doubling as a statement piece for any room of your home.
White has many shades
Yes, it sounds unusual, but if you look closely at the white furniture, you will see that it is in different shades: from grayish white, milky white to boiling white.
White is the most versatile base that allows you to experiment with the interior. It’s easy to add anything from pastel shades, oranges, greens or reds to white furniture, and the bedroom immediately turns into a warm and cozy room.
White – practical
At first, it visually enlarges the room.
Secondly, dust and hand marks will be much more noticeable on colored and dark shades of furniture than on white ones.
ThirdlyIf you don’t choose soft white furniture, there is nothing to worry about: how often can you get your wardrobe or bedside table dirty?
White in the interior of the bedroom
If you decide on stylish white furniture in the bedroom, then it is better to refuse from contrasting and bright walls – the room for sleeping and resting should be calm. But the whole range of pastel shades will look gentle and organic. If you want to add brightness, it is better to do it with the help of textiles and decor.
Also, do not overdo it with white so that the room does not become sterile. Therefore, a universal combination with light wallpaper is a white bed, sideboards and a chest of drawers.
For a minimalist bedroom, you can combine white with shades of cold metal. A curbstone on legs made of metal rods will become a fashionable accent in the interior.
- Space Saving, Multi-functional
- Generous Work Space
- Stores Away with Ease
- Free Standing (No Mounting Required)
- Easy Assembly
For eclecticism, you can choose furniture of a variety of styles, the main thing is to maintain the color scheme. So, for example, white furniture and walls can be diluted with decor in delicate pastel shades.
- Requires Assembly
- Brand New Direct from the manufacturer!