You need to think over the interior of the bedroom before buying furniture. The bed deserves special attention, which, undoubtedly, is the main element of the sleeping room. It should not only be comfortable, its appearance also matters. Therefore, it is worth talking about what color of the bed to choose so that it looks harmonious in the interior.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL STORAGE LADDER & MIRROR: Umbra Hub Floor Mirror is creatively designed to function as a standing floor mirror and an organizational ladder that you can hang clothes and other belongings on
- COMES WITH FOUR-RUNG LADDER FOR STORAGE: This standing floor mirror provides easy-to-store solutions for clothing, towels and accessories. Items can neatly and efficiently be placed while using limited floor space. The mirror in the front allows you to gather belongings on the ladder behind it, keeping your room clutter-free.
- RUBBERED RIM AND SOLID WOOD LADDER: Hub’s black rubber rim adds a beautiful modern look, while also ensuring no damage to the floor. The rubber and wood used on the Hub Floor Mirror ensures durability and product longevity.
- STURDY AND GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES: This moveable mirror is crafted with strong rubberwood to hold heavier items such as jeans and bags. It’s also a great size for a variety of spaces and measures 16 ¾ x 61 ¾ inches.
- DESIGNED BY JORDAN MURPHY AND MATT CARR: The Hub Floor Mirror is an extension of the original Hub Mirror, a large scale, round mirror that has a unique rubber frame. The designers felt the Hub deserved an extension into a small collection, and a floor mirror seemed like a natural item to accompany the original Hub.
- Material: Glass mirror with natural ash Wood
The bed is the main functional element of the bedroom. When starting to choose it, consider a few main nuances:
- Today it is important to use a bedspread in the bedroom. Therefore, the frame of the furniture is practically invisible. The main focus is on the headboard, which should be taken into account when choosing.
- Today, the trends are such that it is not necessary to purchase a set of bedroom furniture that will be in harmony with each other. The bed can generally differ significantly from other interior items. So the environment will be more interesting and not boring.
- Looking to update your interior but don’t plan on buying a new bed? Then replace only the headboard or purchase it if there is no such element. This will make the furnishings look fresher and more attractive.
- For couples, when deciding on the color of the bed, it is important to take into account the tastes and wishes of both spouses. It’s not good for someone to feel uncomfortable in a new environment.
- If your eyes get tired of bright colors quickly, it is advisable to choose neutral colors. Eye fatigue is not beneficial and negatively affects health.
How to choose the color of the bed for the bedroom?
You need to focus only on the preferences of those who will sleep in bed. Let’s consider several options for choosing a color:
- Green. Associated with vegetation and nature, evokes a sense of peace and tranquility. Green is good for those with vision problems. It harmonizes with yellow, orange, brown.
- Blue. The color of the water element and the sky in sunny weather, gives joy and inspiration. An excellent choice for optimists who love to travel in natural areas. It is believed that shades of blue improve family relationships. It harmonizes with white, cream, black.
- Purple. Inspires, enhances imagination and creative thinking. The color purple is chosen by extraordinary personalities. It helps to get rid of irritability, improves sleep. A good environment for purple is white, lilac, orange.
- Orange. Suitable for creative people with positive thinking. Well set up for a new day after waking up in the morning. However, the color should not be too bright, but slightly soft and muted. Orange is combined with gray, beige, turquoise.
- Ameriwood Home Overland Corner Fireplace Console fits right into any corner of your living area to create the perfect ambiance with the realistic AltraFlame effect of the 23” electric fireplace insert
- Electric fireplace insert includes a convenient remote control and 4 touch panel settings on the front of the insert
- The console accommodates up to a 50” wide flat panel TV and up to 55 lbs.
- Two adults are recommended for proper assembly: Assembled dimensions of full unit: 29.7″h x 47.6″w x 19.7″d. Fireplace insert: 23”wide. Shipping weight is approximately 94.27 lbs
- Constructed of laminated MDF and particleboard with a metal fireplace insert for an affordable, stylish fireplace
- Yellow. Not a bad solution for rooms located on the north side. If the sun is a rare “guest” in the room, let a particle of it be present in the interior. The yellow color of the headboard is great for a children’s bedroom. It harmonizes with blue, green, pink.
What interior color to choose for the bedroom, taking into account the bed?
Now let’s look at how the shade of the bed affects the surrounding interior. More precisely, what combinations are possible in this case:
- Harmony with the touch of the bedroom walls. Recommended for small spaces. The headboard, located on the wall and made in color with it, visually “dissolves”. It seems to be part of the surface.
- Contrast against the background of the wall. By choosing the opposite headboard, different from the color of the walls, you can create a spectacular, dynamic bedroom interior. Thanks to this, the furniture stands out against the general background and acts as the central element of the decor. Examples of such a combination, in addition to the classic white and black: gray with brown, green and cream, gray with white.
- Eliminate contrast, but incomplete combination. To achieve harmony, it is not necessary to choose the same shade for the wall and headboard. They may differ, but not significantly. For example, a pastel gray bed with a headboard is a good solution for a room with pale blue walls.
- Combination with patterned walls. If the room is covered with wallpaper with an ornament or pattern, a contrasting headboard will cause disharmony. To prevent this from happening, the color of the bed must be reflected in one of the shades of the pattern. For example, we have an ornament on the walls in the form of “Damascus” in brown on a beige background. It is permissible to choose a bed with a beige or brown headboard.
The color of the floor should be combined with the shade of the bed if they are made of wood. Their shade must be within the same temperature range. In other options, focus on reasonable combinations.
When choosing a bed, or rather, what color it should be, do not forget that its placement in the bedroom also matters. If it is placed parallel to the wall, then the headboard is made small. When the bed is not located near the wall, it is rarely used at all. But this does not happen often, since it is suitable only for rooms with a large area.
- 【Upgraded Design 】The size of the small fireplace fits more different decorations, it can be beside the sofa, beside the bed, etc. With high quality mirror and crystal diamonds.
- 【Touch Control Panel And Remote Controller】Fireplace contains touch control panel and remote controller, allows full control from your coach.
- 【Visually magnifies the space】: Clear reflective mirrored panels adding dimension to spaces. The mirrored surface is easy to clean and use.
- 【STRONG PACKAGING MEETS 6A Certification & Easy Assembly】We use the real thick packaging, (barely brands will use them.) So the packaging of the silver nightstand is solid in the true sense. This table come easy assembled, follow the instruction and it will take you less than 10 minites.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】We support 30-Day Free Return. MIREO provides professional customer service before and after your purchase, we will always response within 48 hours.